Friday, March 16, 2007

Free Write 3/15/07

Every day is a battle for time, of which I wish I had more. Everytime I'm not doing something is a waste because I just have too little of it. I'm trying to live my life but I can find time to do everything that I need to do without doing the things that keep me together. I wake up at 6:00 A.M. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. On those days I take that hour to prepare for football practice at 7:00 A.M. all those days. On wednesday and friday I wake up at 6:30 A.M. in order to have enough time for breakfest which I don't eat on the days that I work out in the morning because I am far too rushed. I walk to school at about 7:50 A.M. and get there at about 8:10 A.M.. School starts at 8:30 A.M. and ends at 3:32 P.M..

After I get out of school I try to talk to my friends and talk to them for about 15 minutes before I have practice at about 4:00 P.M. every day of the week. Practice might last till 5:00 P.M. or 5:30 P.M.. When I got home It might be like 5:30 I rest for like 20 minutes until about 5:50 then I start to clean the mess I just made and the mess of the previous day I made after that which takes me till about 6:30 P.M.. Usually dinner is ready by then, so I eat and do a little bit of work till abot 7:30 P.M. I get on the computer about 30 minutes after that, then I take a shower till 8:30 P.M. After I'm I stay up and do most of my work and try to pick out what I want to wear the next day and if I can't I might just clean up my room and organize my Cd's or read some but I usually have something to do. It takes me a couple of hours to fall asleep so I try to go to slee early but I usually wind up falling asleep at like 12:00 A.M.. Hello 6 hours of sleep agian, and agian, I mean its like nonstop nothing but Rinse and Repeat.

Rinse and Repeat.
Rinse and Repeat.
Rinse and Repeat.

On Friday I fall asleep at about 12:00 A.M. too. Then I wake up at like 5:00 A.M. or earlier because I have a track meet every saturday till about 8:00 P.M. every time. When I get back I usually eat dinner then totally crash out. On sunday I wake up at about 7:00 A.M. to go to work which last till about 4:00 P.M then I go hang out with my dad till about 7:00 P.M. I come home and try to finsih up some last minute stuff and fall asleep at abou 12:00 P.M. I go to work every other weekend and on the weekend I'm not working I usually go to the YMCA to workout. After that I wake up on monday and Its the same thing.

Rinse and Repeat

No comments: