Wednesday, February 14, 2007

PJ week 5

I think its more free will, fate is more like chance to me. A chance meeting is caused by free will because every action causes and equal and opposite reaction and some call the second action fate but it is just another action derived from your unintentional free will. People can make their own decisions because they have a choice. Ofcourse its fated that you will brush your teeth everymorning you can't fate thing that you know is going to happen. Itsnot some mystical force making the decision. You choose what you want to do. Your own destiny is n your own hands and you decide what happenes from your own free will. you get to choose when to do things and when and when not to do things. I think of fate likeapercentage chance because my parents met at a place in little 5 points called inmens dehli while my mom was working at Bridge-town grill almost right next to it. My mom was friends with the dehli's boss and one day my parents jyust met which was bound to happen becayuse they worked so near eachother and the odds of them talking is pretty good. Its just when we make our decisions it causes a ripple effect that effects everyone else around us and even people we don't know cause it effects our friends and their friends and their friends and the people they know and its continous. Many people don't realize how much ofa large effect they have on peoples lives. Newtons Third law in Physics "Every Action has an equal and opposite reaction". Life is just math to me or something you can relate to something that makes sence. It makes it easier for me to see things in perspective or in differant points of view that i would not have normaly seen otherwise.

No comments: